Plan to attend this Workshop presented by Dr. Michael Stanton, Founding Principal of nex+Gen Academy, part of the New Tech Netwrk and a highly successful School of Choice for Albuquerque Public Schools
Tuesday, October 13, 2015 from 8am to 3pm at Cooperative Educational Services, 4216 Balloon Park Rd NE, Albuquerque
Come to the workshop with your team or thought partner and a picture of your Profile of a Graduate from your school’s community.
Learn about Key Elements of Designing Innovative Schools.
Leave the workshop with your Call to Action – next steps to innovate your schools for success for college and career.
A Workshop Based on a Case Study: nex+Gen Academy, part of the New Tech Network
- nex+Gen Students arrive at the 9th grade comparable to the APS averages for achievement and demographics. After four years in this innovative school, they:
- Graduate at Rates above the State Average
- Score in the top Statistical Peer Group in the State improving 20 percentage points in ELA and 17 points in Math
- Prove ready for College at a rate at or above the National Average while completing a year long personal inquiry research project in the senior year
- Prove ready for Career by successfully completing mentorship experiences and dual credit classes
- Attend school 98% of the time
The New tech Network Partnership helped nex+Gen get there by developing innovative practices …
- Project based learning focused on content and skills
- Students working collaboratively
- Culture of trust, respect and responsibility
- Ubiquitous technology access
- Adaptive leadership model
Innovating Schools for Success is co-sponsored by CES and The New Tech Network. There is No Charge for this Workshop
Call or email Dr. Michael Stanton to reserve your place today: email@example.com or cell: 505-400-0172
Innovating Schools for Success will be made available in three additional locations. If your School or District wishes to host this FREE event, please call or email right away!